Author Topic: Teletraps don't work  (Read 2077 times)

dron960

Teletraps don't work
« on: December 06, 2021, 10:07:54 am »
Hello Umberto.
Teletraps don't work. When you press the test key NUM5 GSX shows that the sleeve should work for the output of 1L. This can be seen in the screenshot by the inscription on the green stripe. But when you exit the editor, the sleeve becomes unavailable again, it's strange.
With respect.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Teletraps don't work
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 11:22:41 am »
I have no idea what teletraps are, so I don't know what the issue is, and your screenshots are far too small to be able to make out what's going on.
Captain Kevin

dron960

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2021, 11:51:38 am »
Well, I do not know what else to call them. Jetways

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2021, 11:09:31 pm »
Your screenshots are still very unclear however, if GSX says there are no jetways there, it's usually because you haven't removed the ones provided with the scenery.

dron960

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2021, 04:37:51 am »
I can't take screenshots bigger than that, the site won't let me send them. Initially there were no jetways there. The terminal model is made for GSX. It's just that when you configure jetways in the editor, the test shows that they are available for 1L output. When exiting the editor and calling GSX, it writes No jetways. It was on the screenshots.  Maybe I can send you normal screenshots to any email?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 04:40:08 am by dron960 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2021, 10:21:52 am »
I can't take screenshots bigger than that, the site won't let me send them

That's likely because you haven't used the proper space-saving format that is .JPG, of course so, the forum software was correctly preventing you to post something too large, which was too large just because you saved it in the most inefficient format.

]Initially there were no jetways there. The terminal model is made for GSX. It's just that when you configure jetways in the editor, the test shows that they are available for 1L output. When exiting the editor and calling GSX, it writes No jetways. It was on the screenshots.  Maybe I can send you normal screenshots to any email?

Would you please try to understand my reply ? Even if your screenshot was not very clear, I could barely read GSX said there are no jetways there.

Which means, as I've already said, you haven't properly removed the jetways which were originally supplied with the scenery but, since you haven't said anything about which scenery is and which kind of jetways it originally came with before, it's not possible to say more.

Maybe I can send you normal screenshots to any email?

No need to do that, of course, just use JPG. Also, posting a screenshot of GSX saying "there are no jetways there", is completely useless, since you could have just describe what GSX is saying without a screenshot ( it's not that I don't "believe" you without a screenshot ). A more useful screenshot would be, instead, the GSX customization page opened to that gate which might give some idea if you did the configuration correctly or not.

And again, what you are supposed to do, it depends also by the KIND of jetway the scenery ORIGINALLY came with.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 10:25:22 am by virtuali »

dron960

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2021, 12:10:15 pm »
I'm trying to explain. This terminal model was made for GSX, and initially runways were not provided. You need to configure them yourself. When setting up GSX, he writes that the jet ladder should work for the 1L door. But when you exit the settings, jetway becomes unavailable.
With respect

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2021, 01:04:26 pm »
Sorry, but I don't understand what do you mean with "This terminal model was made for GSX". You can't "made" a terminal "for GSX". Please re-again my previous explanation, which I already repeated twice:

what you are supposed to do, it depends also by the KIND of jetway the scenery ORIGINALLY came with.

And, you keep posting the same screenshots, which I already said are not very useful. So, I'll repeat, again, which kind of screenshot would be useful instead:

A more useful screenshot would be, instead, the GSX customization page opened to that gate which might give some idea if you did the configuration correctly or not.

dron960

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2021, 02:19:49 pm »
The runway was NOT ORIGINALLY intended for this scenario. What is unclear here? I am writing this for the third time. GSX writes that jetway should work, but it doesn't work. What screenshot do you need of these settings?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2021, 02:37:17 pm »
The runway was NOT ORIGINALLY intended for this scenario. What is unclear here?

There couldn't be any sentence more unclear than this. The "runway" ? Really ? Maybe you wanted to say something like "this scenery never had ANY jetways, I added them only with GSX" ?

I am writing this for the third time.

Sorry, I'm the one that's writing the same things for the third time, since you don't seem to understand very well.

GSX writes that jetway should work, but it doesn't work. What screenshot do you need of these settings?

Finally, after my 2nd request, at the 3rd try, you posted what I asked. Almost. I also need to see the first page, the one related to the parking itself.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 02:39:05 pm by virtuali »

dron960

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2021, 03:40:00 pm »
"this scenery never had ANY jetways, I added them only with GSX" ?

Absolutely correct

Do you need this screenshot?

Maybe because of a bad translation, we don't understand each other well.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 03:41:40 pm by dron960 »