Author Topic: E Concourse Gates  (Read 2336 times)

Keirtt

E Concourse Gates
« on: November 25, 2021, 12:25:41 am »
I'm trying to find out about the E concourse gates. They appear to be low and non-functional. I've tried other gates and those seem to work fine. I know this is a frequent area for regional airlines to park, but I wasn't sure if this is acting as expected. See my attached screenshot and you'll see these gates are sitting all the way on the ground. When I call the gate, it doesn't move.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: E Concourse Gates
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 07:44:11 am »
I'm trying to find out about the E concourse gates. They appear to be low and non-functional. I've tried other gates and those seem to work fine. I know this is a frequent area for regional airlines to park, but I wasn't sure if this is acting as expected. See my attached screenshot and you'll see these gates are sitting all the way on the ground. When I call the gate, it doesn't move.

Page 6 of the KCLT Manual:

Some Jetways are static

Due to the same reason as above, some specific types of Jetways are currently not possible in MSFS 2020, which in case of Charlotte, are the lower height models on the main terminal Concourse E, which use a special “compass” movement, which we made in the P3D version using SODE. They are represented as static at this time, but we’ll update the scenery once GSX will come out.

Their "low" position is exactly as they are in real life: the jetway pivots over the very small wheels and doesn't go up or down.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 07:46:16 am by virtuali »

Keirtt

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2021, 04:31:28 am »
Umberto,
     Maybe I'm missing something, but where's the manual? The download only has an .exe. The folder for the install has no pdf inside of it. Not trying to be ignorant here, but I'm unable to find this pdf anywhere on my system or on the site.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2021, 01:25:24 pm »
The "Addon Manager" main folder has a manual for all our MSFS products.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 01:55:58 pm by virtuali »