Author Topic: Welcome to KCLT for MSFS  (Read 5213 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Welcome to KCLT for MSFS
« on: November 24, 2021, 12:27:56 pm »
Today we released Charlotte Douglas for MSFS, an heavily updated version of the P3D version, with new the terminal A concourse, the new control tower, full PBR texturing, and extensive use of LOD levels to get very good fps, as required with the latest MSFS updates.

Kai-Uwe

Re: Welcome to KCLT for MSFS
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 03:18:45 pm »
Thanks a lot!

I bought the P3D-version via Essellerate in October 2017. Is there an updateoffer available (like it is at simmarket)?

Kai

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2021, 03:28:35 pm »
I bought the P3D-version via Essellerate in October 2017. Is there an updateoffer available (like it is at simmarket)?

Yes, you'll receive an email shortly, they are still going out right now. Note that, the final price will be the same as this week Black Friday sale (the two offers are not cumulative), the only difference is the sale will only last this week but, your update price offer will not expire.

Kai-Uwe

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2021, 03:30:49 pm »
Thanks again, I'll wait.

Kai

somiller

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2021, 03:53:07 pm »
Any chance of getting a P3D KCLT owner discount retroactively, (an account credit would be fine, because in the future I'm going to buy anything FSDT produces) because I just bought KCLT for MSFS. Sorry, but FSDT stuff is SO good I couldn't wait!
Virtuali is at the very top of scenery houses for my money - VERY FEW other developers are as active updating products and providing support!
If discount can't happen it's not the end of the world...16 bucks is more than fair - I've payed more for less.

Kind Regards,
Steven Miller
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 04:18:47 pm by somiller »

isobar

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2021, 07:43:52 pm »
Any chance of getting a P3D KCLT owner discount retroactively, (an account credit would be fine, because in the future I'm going to buy anything FSDT produces) because I just bought KCLT for MSFS. Sorry, but FSDT stuff is SO good I couldn't wait!
Virtuali is at the very top of scenery houses for my money - VERY FEW other developers are as active updating products and providing support!
If discount can't happen it's not the end of the world...16 bucks is more than fair - I've payed more for less.

Kind Regards,
Steven Miller

Yes I have the same question. I bought the MSFS 2020 version but also own P3D v5. Is it possible to get a discount on the P3D version?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2021, 09:03:31 pm »
We never thought about a retroactive discount for the P3D version, if you are interested, please contact support to arrange something.

isobar

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2021, 09:56:35 pm »
We never thought about a retroactive discount for the P3D version, if you are interested, please contact support to arrange something.

Email submitted thanks for your response :)

isobar

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2021, 05:58:13 pm »

Maybe I didn’t contact the right place. I haven’t gotten a response.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2021, 05:10:51 pm »
Maybe I didn’t contact the right place. I haven’t gotten a response

You'll be replied to as soon as possible, we need to first setup the discount, which cannot be done immediately.

isobar

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2021, 10:32:08 pm »
Any updates on the discount yet?