Author Topic: Activation  (Read 3691 times)

markmasterson

Activation
« on: November 14, 2021, 03:46:35 am »
Hello,
    And Thank  you for your outstanding products.   I have had computer problems so I have reached the  limit on KORDv2 (6 times in 90 days)  i have rebuilt a crashed system and loaded with problems so had to rebuild.  Please reactivate my license if possible.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Activation
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 10:06:39 am »
That's something you need to e-mail them about because the next question would be what your order number is, and that's not something you want to be discussing on a public forum.
Captain Kevin

markmasterson

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2021, 04:59:56 pm »
Thank you Kevin,   That is what I thought but I am not sure where to send the email.   

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2021, 01:07:44 am »
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2021, 03:29:54 pm »
There's no need to contact support for a reactivation. The Self-Help Site linked on the FAQ page allows you to DEACTIVATE a previous activation with no need to contact support, even if you no longer have access to the old PC.

markmasterson

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2021, 06:28:02 pm »
Thank you for your reply.  I tried what you suggested (FAQ).  But I did not write down the computer identifier.  Must have reset my computer name more then once.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2021, 07:10:12 pm »
But I did not write down the computer identifier. 

The Self-Help site can deal with that as well. Use the "Get License information" option, insert your key, and will tell you all the computer IDs you activated that key on. Which you can use in the other "Deactivate" page.

janamparikh

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2023, 11:42:39 am »
I have installed and activated KORD but whenever I spawn there, it says the Trial period has just started. Also, it blurries out the texture in sometime. Can someone help me to fix this?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2023, 11:58:11 am »
I have installed and activated KORD but whenever I spawn there, it says the Trial period has just started. Also, it blurries out the texture in sometime. Can someone help me to fix this?

- Have you installed GSX ? KORD V2 won't run without it.

- Do you have both the Addon Manager and the Couatl menus under the "Addons" menu ?

- If not, configure the antivirus to add the whole Addon Manager folder to the antivirus Exceptions, then run the FSDT Live Update again.