Author Topic: invalid server data **SOLVED**  (Read 3991 times)

Alex871

Re: invalid server data
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2021, 11:58:55 pm »
I can still report im having the same problems now for well over a month my pc is not fairly old and everything is updated to latest version. Gsx will crash at all fsdt airports or any airports with their own custom jetway logos sode will disappear as well when coutl engine is restarted.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2021, 10:27:18 pm »
And I can only repeat and confirm that, from the log you posted, nothing indicates GSX ever crashed. The log you attached in your last post, shows the simulator have crashed, and GSX correctly detected it, and closed it itself cleanly.

Nobody else has ever reported any problems during the past month, after the initial release, which had some issues with restarts.

Alex871

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2021, 12:17:21 am »
This gsx crash only happens at add on airports all default airports work. I did remove all gsx .ini files but i still run into the same problem.

Alex871

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2021, 08:59:09 am »
 file

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2021, 02:42:46 pm »
You posted a log of an error that happened in October 10th. Please post the correct file related to an error that is happening now.

Alex871

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2021, 11:41:00 pm »
That is also a problem i cant generate a err log because the engine crashes or doesnt start along side the aircraft im loading in. Defualt planes work fine ive done all the steps from other topics reinstalled excluded everything in the antivirus but still know luck i just find it interesting. Ive been running this program for years with no problems until now.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2021, 10:48:46 pm »
That is also a problem i cant generate a err log because the engine crashes or doesnt start

"Crash" and "doesn't start" are completely different issues. If there's a crash, a log file WILL be created for sure, at least up to the point of the crash. So, assuming you cannot post a log for when "it doesn't start", then please post the log for when "it crashes".

Alex871

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2021, 07:17:16 am »
Excuse me its only with certain aircraft that this happens. It does not start as in i cannot see the couatl service in the addons menu. Mainly the fslabs product at 3rd party airport with gsx jetways.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2021, 09:57:08 am »
You said sometimes it crashes, sometimes it doesn't start. Is this correct ? If yes, please post a log if it crashes.

If, instead, sometimes it doesn't start and sometimes it WORKS, it's a completely different issue then.

Alex871

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2021, 10:05:58 am »
It sometimes works and sometimes does not. For example i cant see the rebuilding of cache and gsx is unresponsive as well as the aircraft. But at the default airfield with the default plane gsx works perfectly this only happens with certain addon aircaft which is the interesting part. Why can i use gsx with certain addon planes but other add on planes gsx will not initiate and disappears from addons menu.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2021, 01:33:32 am »
Why can i use gsx with certain addon planes but other add on planes gsx will not initiate and disappears from addons menu.

It's not possible to help you, without knowing if you noticed the airplanes GSX never works with are always the same, or it "randomly" works (or not) with any airplane.

Alex871

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2021, 07:54:32 am »
Gsx has been broke since the logos were added back into the sim. Atleast for me which was well over a month ago. I cannot find a solution and gsx will crash always with certain planes. And fsdreamteam airports do not load in because gsx never loads at the start.Everything loads fine with defualt f35 just not with addon aircraft. So it works and it does not work.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2021, 11:59:40 am »
Gsx has been broke since the logos were added back into the sim. Atleast for me which was well over a month ago.

GSX works perfectly fine, and you are still the one and only saying it crashes with some airplanes or doesn't start.

And you still haven't posted a CURRENT log that happened after a crash because, as I already explained several times, when it crashes after the sim started, it would create a log containing everything until the crash. The log wouldn't be produced only when it never starts at the beginning of the sim session.

But since you said yourself that "sometimes" it crashes and "sometimes" it doesn't start, you should then post a current error log of when it crashes, which might indicate why.

Alex871

« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2021, 04:21:27 am »
It is working now at all airports thank you for great products and keeping flight sim alive.