Author Topic: Addon manager  (Read 1879 times)

mcox1986

Addon manager
« on: September 08, 2021, 06:41:03 pm »
Hello,

for one week or so I have a strange issue: For all products AddonManager asks to register serials. Serials are pre filled already to the popup but clicking on OK does not activate anything. Basically nothing happens. Furthermore the liveupdate exits to desktop at step 38 of 510.

Any guess what this is?

Thank you!

Andreas

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Addon manager
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2021, 06:53:09 pm »
The problem is not the Addon Manager but, as discussed in other thread, is likely Couatl.exe that hasn't started. Please check the GSX section, because there are a couple of threads explaining this.

mcox1986

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2021, 03:56:51 pm »
According to Task Manager Couatl is running. I once had GSX working after re-install but now after starting P3D again it again is not working. Also the (visible) buttons in the menu "Restart Couatl" etc. have no effect...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2021, 04:02:31 pm »
If you checked the other threads like I suggested to do, you would have known by reading the latest posts, the problem with the Couatl exe running the Task Manager after closing the sim, which prevented a restart, has been fixed with today's update.

See the problem with opening a new thread without checking if another one about the issue exists ? You missed an important information which was provided in the main discussion.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 04:04:05 pm by virtuali »