Author Topic: KFLL - Power Plant Fire (smoke in wrong position) ;)  (Read 5087 times)

jordanal

KFLL - Power Plant Fire (smoke in wrong position) ;)
« on: January 02, 2010, 04:40:05 pm »
Hi all,
I don't know if it's just me or everyone else has it too, I noticed on my arrival last night on the 27R approach, that the power plant just to the right of the threshhold has the smoak coming from the builing (ground level) instead of the top of the smoke stacks.  It looks as if the power plant itself is on fire, LOL...  This is FSX SP2 with KFLL v1.2.  You can see the smoke in the attached screen-shots, at the bottom of the smoke stacks.   :o
Regards,
Al

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KFLL - Power Plant Fire (smoke in wrong position) ;)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 05:01:10 pm »
Not a problem of the KFLL scenery: that power plant is part of the default FSX scenery. However, it shouldn't happen. Have you installed some kind of effect replacement addon ?

jordanal

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 05:30:42 pm »
Not a problem of the KFLL scenery: that power plant is part of the default FSX scenery. However, it shouldn't happen. Have you installed some kind of effect replacement addon ?

Hmm, maybe a REX contrails effect is the only thing I can think of; besides other 3rd party scenery add-ons that might have changed a few effects files without notice.  I do agree, that it has to have something to do with an effects-file though, default or otherwise.  If I figure it out someday, I'll drop a note back here in case anyone else notices the same.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 05:38:43 pm by jordanal »
Regards,
Al

skimmer

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 04:11:28 am »
its something like addon cause mine looks fine.Not fsdt.