Author Topic: Wheres My KSDF  (Read 3739 times)

rsmith6621a

Wheres My KSDF
« on: August 20, 2021, 04:57:33 pm »
I have excluded the Addon Manager folder from Windows Defender/Enabled Virus protection Activated the product and loaded up MSFS at KSDF 17R and I have no FSDT KSDF showing, just the default.

How do I fix this?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Wheres My KSDF
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 05:45:07 pm »
I have excluded the Addon Manager folder from Windows Defender/Enabled Virus protection Activated the product and loaded up MSFS at KSDF 17R and I have no FSDT KSDF showing, just the default.

Has the FSDT Live Updated completed successfully and installed (and digitally signed ) the KSDF scenery ?

rsmith6621a

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2021, 05:57:00 pm »

Has the FSDT Live Updated completed successfully and installed (and digitally signed ) the KSDF scenery ?

Yes I have ran Live Update and the authentication tool said I had an active scenery

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2021, 11:45:37 am »
Yes I have ran Live Update and the authentication tool said I had an active scenery

Then you should see the scenery. Of course, I tried it installing it from scratch, and it shows just fine. The only thing that would prevent it to show, would be a failure in the Live Update to authenticate the scenery, which will be logged with an error message.