Author Topic: Thanks for the support  (Read 5044 times)

ogeva

Thanks for the support
« on: August 01, 2021, 05:53:23 pm »
Hi, The original post is locked - but I posted the complaint so I wanted to post the thank you note as well.
I am very pleased with the way FSDT supported my problem, I can confirm the product works flawlessly, even at 10m resolution and looks amazing.
Thanks,
Oren

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Thanks for the support
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 03:19:15 pm »
Thank you. We always were sure there wasn't anything wrong with the scenery and, with Sim Update 5, even the 10 m version seems to work much better.

DevilCat666

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2021, 09:51:58 am »
I purchased the mesh from the in-game MarketPlace and via Steam.  Unfortunately, steam doesn't give a proper receipt - only an amount and not reference to the product.

Do you know if there is a plan to re-package for the MarketPlace and correct the corruption?  Dying to try it as it looks so good!  Oh, and your Zurich airport is amazing :-)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2021, 11:35:23 am »
I purchased the mesh from the in-game MarketPlace and via Steam.  Unfortunately, steam doesn't give a proper receipt - only an amount and not reference to the product.

A screenshot with the Marketplace showing you "own" the scenery is more than enough proof of purchase for us.

DevilCat666

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2021, 08:55:03 am »

A screenshot with the Marketplace showing you "own" the scenery is more than enough proof of purchase for us.

Wow that's very generous of you.  I'm away on holiday at the moment.  I'll send at the weekend.   ;D