Author Topic: AFTER msfs update "NO JETWAYS"  (Read 5167 times)

mexusa12

AFTER msfs update "NO JETWAYS"
« on: July 30, 2021, 04:08:15 am »
after the update  there  is  no jetways?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: AFTER msfs update "NO JETWAYS"
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2021, 04:22:31 pm »
That's why we sent an email yesterday to all forum users and made a post on Facebook too, asking to run the updater because Sim Update 5 which you, as a register forum users, surely must have received it, unless you edited your profile to ignore forum announcement.

This was the text of the announcement:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,25394.0.html

mexusa12

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2021, 11:46:09 pm »
i did run the upodater before i contact you guys  here  but nothing happen it is  the  same  updater  the  one  i have  also for  p3dv4 Right? thats  the only updater i have

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2021, 09:07:41 am »
It's the same updater and yes, I can only repeat and confirm jetways are working, except for 3-4 on terminal M, which we are still trying to understand why they don't work. But all the rest (more than 180 jetways ) do work.

mexusa12

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2021, 09:48:26 pm »
on my end the  jetways  dont even show  some are  half way only not complete jetways i dont even see it on the msfs scenery pages? whats  going on
« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 02:07:13 am by mexusa12 »

Er!k

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2021, 06:23:36 am »
Have you deleted/regeneratedcyour rolling cache? Restart the sim after doing so...

mexusa12

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2021, 09:49:12 pm »
FSDT  TO YOU GUYS FIX  THIS THEME AIRPORT TERMINAL FIVE HAS  SOME  JETWAYS BUT THE REST OF THE AIRPORT DOES NOT  I DID DELETE THE ROLLING  CACHE  BUT  NO LUCK ONLY HAPPENS  IN THIS  AIRPORT??????
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 02:17:26 am by mexusa12 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2021, 11:41:33 am »
As explained in other threads, there are still bugs in Jetways in SU5, even after 2 hotfixes, since none of them addresses jetways.

Asobo has confirmed there have been some undocumented changes in how jetways works in SU5, so they promised an updated SDK and documentation, but without providing with an ETA, because the problem of jetways randomly disappearing affects even default airports using default jetways and, in fact, when asked about that, Asobo replied they first need to fix the jetway system, before they will document the changes.

mexusa12

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2021, 02:59:54 am »

I DID THIS now i dont know if this is  the reason my game wont update
Have you deleted/regeneratedcyour rolling cache? Restart the sim after doing so...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2021, 12:11:40 pm »
Haven't you read my last reply ? Regardless what we do, which only *lessened* the problem, jetways are still not working in SU5, even default jetways on default airports sometimes randomly disappears.