Author Topic: KORD MSFS CTD loading screen  (Read 3562 times)

GT-BOYGY

KORD MSFS CTD loading screen
« on: May 09, 2021, 11:44:11 pm »
I uninstalled this scenery and even redownloaded the file, reinstalled and still getting CTDs at loading screen.No issues with anywhere and I removed the PM version.Once I remove it load up default no more CTDS.I even use the live updater and the CTDS are still there!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KORD MSFS CTD loading screen
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2021, 12:02:56 pm »
Tried that, but cannot replicate it:

The video was made during the 3rd load in a row I loaded the scenery without any issues. Are you using a specific airplane ? It's a default one ?

GT-BOYGY

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 07:24:37 pm »
Its happening with any plane whether I start at the gate or not.Once uninstall I go back to the default KORD it doesn't CTD.This was not happening before but I noticed after the latest hotfix it started crashing.Every other payware airport I own works perfectly fine!

GT-BOYGY

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2021, 07:27:10 pm »
Here is what the event viewer is showing!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2021, 10:00:11 pm »
Every other payware airport I own works perfectly fine!

Yes, key sentence here is "I own", meaning the ones you tested.  On the MS forum there are several threads reporting many crashes at several payware airports:

LHBP
EDDM
KLCK
LFOU
EGLF
WSSS

So, it seems there's something going on with the sim itself, otherwise you couldn't explain all these various reports about different airports from different developers all coming in the past days.

We are already in communication with Asobo trying to figure out what might be.