Author Topic: RE: Adding Custom Jetways.  (Read 1788 times)

Claude3

RE: Adding Custom Jetways.
« on: March 26, 2021, 05:45:19 am »
Greetings to anyone (Especially FSTD) who can help with this issue. I've tried to add custom Jetways at my KORD v2, and the Jetways are not connected to the building. I've added a screenshot on Gate B16, which I'm having a problem with. I replaced the Jetways on B17 as well but it doesn't seem right on Jetway #2. Any help fixing this problem will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help in advance.

All the best,
Claude Phillips

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
Re: RE: Adding Custom Jetways.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 05:28:28 pm »
Try different bridge lengths and adjust to suit what you want.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: RE: Adding Custom Jetways.
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2021, 02:28:23 pm »
As I already replied to you by email, you don't need to create any custom jetways at KORD V2, since it already comes with 100% custom and correct jetways. If you really want to replace them, you must use the appropriate bridges, if required, or move the jetway to the bridge already contained in the terminal building.

There are plenty of bridge variations and plenty of jetways, it's impossible you won't be able to find something that fits. But again, it's not something you need to do, because the scenery already comes with the proper jetways.

Note that, at KORD jetways are a bit lower in height, since the terminal is fairly low, that's why we have a subset of jetways in GSX which works best at KORD.