Author Topic: jetway problem and ground cars issue  (Read 1273 times)

Sevas

jetway problem and ground cars issue
« on: March 20, 2021, 05:46:49 pm »
Hello! i´ve been searching a lot but i cant find the answer that why i make a new post, if this was alredy answered I apologize.
the problem i have is that i get this error: "No Jetway can Operate at This Position" when i park after the flight, but i reset GSX and then i can dock the jetways. So in order to dock the jetways i need to reset GSX or i get "No Jetway can Operate at This Position". this happens in several airports. Am i doing somehting wrong?
The issue or the problem may be non is that al GSX vehicles (fuel, passenger bus, catering, etc) move on the apron using taxiways, they dont use the ground marking for gound vehicles. Is this correct?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Sebastian

PS: sorry for my english

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: jetway problem and ground cars issue
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2021, 10:06:53 pm »
the problem i have is that i get this error: "No Jetway can Operate at This Position" when i park after the flight, but i reset GSX and then i can dock the jetways. So in order to dock the jetways i need to reset GSX or i get "No Jetway can Operate at This Position". this happens in several airports. Am i doing somehting wrong?

This is not normal and it shouldn't happen. However, it's not clear from your message if you are referring to GSX/SODE jetways or standard SODE jetways on a 3rd party airport.

The issue or the problem may be non is that al GSX vehicles (fuel, passenger bus, catering, etc) move on the apron using taxiways, they dont use the ground marking for gound vehicles. Is this correct?

GSX vehicles don't use ground markings, and this is not a problem at all, and it's completely unrelated to anything that happens with jetways.