Author Topic: GSX P3D V5  (Read 2067 times)

eliottcremers

GSX P3D V5
« on: March 17, 2021, 06:25:01 pm »
Hello,

I know you’re working on the GSX version for MS2020 and P3D V5, but I still don’t understand why you removed the logos from the catering, puschback, loader, etc because I don’t see the connection between working for MS2020 and removing logos for GSX users on P3D but anyway.

Developers privilege too MUCH MS2020 the players of MS2020 are people who know nothing about aviation and play with MS2020 default planes. In P3D we are community passionate about airplanes we fly with realistic planes and not planes by default,  I understand that you make money with MS2020 but stop a little and come back on P3D because there are many more people.

This is not the topic, my topic today is about the loader are you working on the different size for loaders ? I used to be a baggage handler,  and the loader that we have in GSX is only for the B777, 747 A330, etc  not for the Airbus A320 and A321.

My question is :  Are you going to include two different loader sizes ?

I put two different images one for the A320/A321 and the second for the others planes B777,B747,A330,A340 etc.

Thanks

« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 06:43:58 pm by eliottcremers »

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: GSX P3D V5
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 06:47:23 pm »
I know you’re working on the GSX version for MS2020 and P3D V5, but I still don’t understand why you removed the logos from the catering, puschback, loader, etc because I don’t see the connection between working for MS2020 and removing logos for GSX users on P3D but anyway.
Which version of P3D are you running. P3D V5 never had logos working in the first place because P3D V5 runs off of DX12 rather than DX11 that P3D V5 was running. They were looking at alternative methods to get the logos in place, but as far as I know, it's still in the works. If you're running P3D V4, make sure Render To Texture is NOT disabled.
Captain Kevin

eliottcremers

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2021, 06:50:04 pm »
Okay sorry I forget that my bad ! But what about the loader ? Are you going to include two sizes ? It will be nice  :)

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2021, 09:18:48 pm »
Okay sorry I forget that my bad ! But what about the loader ? Are you going to include two sizes ? It will be nice  :)
I'm not part of the development team, so I don't control that.
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2021, 10:48:44 pm »
It's normal GSX won't have custom liveries in P3D V5, because they were made using Direct X 11 in P3D4, which is no longer supported in P3D5. We explained in multiple threads we are waiting for some improvements in the SDK, which will allow us to us a new system based on Html, since some features we need are simply not there anymore in DX 12.

We'll surely take the suggestion to increase the variety of vehicles available, but at this time our only priority is to release GSX for MSFS, and only after that, we'll get back at adding new features.