Author Topic: FSDT KLAX Runway and Taxi Textures  (Read 2086 times)

Manu346

FSDT KLAX Runway and Taxi Textures
« on: March 08, 2021, 03:07:36 am »
So im having this issue for a while now, so i decided to make a post, im having this weird bright texture on all taxiways and runways only at night time, i tried to reinstall and it remains like this.
I also tried Uninstalling Tomato Shade but nothing changed, i neew help pls :(. P3DV4.5,TomatoShade,Rex Sky force and Env Force. I will attach a screenshot.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: FSDT KLAX Runway and Taxi Textures
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 03:39:12 am »
What happens if you remove Tomato Shade and don't use REX Sky Force or Env Force.
Captain Kevin

Manu346

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2021, 12:09:46 am »
Sorry for the late response, been busy working, same thing it remains like in the screenshot dont know what to do, i really dont wanna reach the point of reinstalling all P3D just for a scenery :(.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2021, 11:14:43 am »
Sorry for the late response, been busy working, same thing it remains like in the screenshot dont know what to do, i really dont wanna reach the point of reinstalling all P3D just for a scenery :(.

Nobody told you to reinstall the simulator. The problem is confirmed to be caused by Tomato shader, that's very well know issue. See if Tomato shader has a way to restore the default shaders, and ( assuming it does ), AFTER the default shaders has been restored, remove this folder to they can be activated in the sim:

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Shaders

Manu346

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2021, 11:52:18 pm »
Thank you very much, that solve it. It seems like its not compatible with FSDT KLAX, i tried adding the shaders again and same error shows up, anyway, again thank you ;).