Author Topic: Are Emails still being rolled out for a quality upgrade price for KSDF? (SOLVED)  (Read 4740 times)

BakedOnions

Hello All,

I've bought KSDF from FSDT on 6/8/2018 for FSX, and then later I switched to P3D V4/V5 and I've heard that KSDF is avail to MSFS. Well looking at a post from http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,24786.0.html and of course the page your purchase KSDF, say's an upgrade discount is avail.

I have not received an email regarding the upgrade price, the only email I have from you all is the KORD upgrade email and Basel. Not SDF? the last email I got from FSDT was Nov 3, 2020

Is there email's still going out? or if it is already sent, I must of accidently deleted it.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 01:54:45 am by BakedOnions »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
All emails were sent in a couple of hours after KSDF came out so, if you haven't received yours, the only possible reasons for this are:

- You haven't bought KSDF on our site

OR

- You used a different email that you are not checking

OR

- The email has been sent, but you haven't received it, most likely because it was filtered as Spam, either by your email program or your ISP

I checked your orders and, it's clearly the last case, since I can see your old order and the email is the same you used to register on the forum so, you can be sure the upgrade offer has been sent to you when KSDF for MSFS came out so, first check your Spam folder and, if you can't find it, contact support by EMAIL, and we'll send you another copy.

BakedOnions

Thank You Sir, i will do so...