Author Topic: Coexisting with NAS Key West scenery?  (Read 4775 times)

DennyA

Coexisting with NAS Key West scenery?
« on: March 01, 2021, 06:01:44 am »
So I was buying the NAS Key West scenery off SimMarket and I saw the Key West International package available and thought "hey, I'll pick that up too, FSDreamTeam makes good stuff and the airports are right next to each other!"

But now I see that the NAS Key West scenery actually adds some stuff to NAS Key West too. That's awesome, but since I'd like to use your package as well as SkyDesigners' Key West NAS package, are there files I can remove from your scenery so there's no conflict between the two?

Thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Coexisting with NAS Key West scenery?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 12:36:45 pm »
You can try removing these two files:

Addon Manager\MSFS\fsdreamteam-airport-keyw-keywest\scenery\FSDT_KEYW\scenery\Simultech-KNQX-data.bgl
Addon Manager\MSFS\fsdreamteam-airport-keyw-keywest\scenery\FSDT_KEYW\scenery\SIMULTECH-KNQX-EXCLUDE.BGL

DennyA

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2021, 03:16:46 am »
That did it. Thanks, virtuali! I also removed the F/A-18 objects to be safe. (Prior to the edits the F/A-18s overlapped the static jets in the NAS Key West scenery.)

With both sceneries in place the area looks fantastic!

masterhawk

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2023, 11:54:59 am »
You can try removing these two files:

Addon Manager\MSFS\fsdreamteam-airport-keyw-keywest\scenery\FSDT_KEYW\scenery\Simultech-KNQX-data.bgl
Addon Manager\MSFS\fsdreamteam-airport-keyw-keywest\scenery\FSDT_KEYW\scenery\SIMULTECH-KNQX-EXCLUDE.BGL

Hi, is there any option for the MS Store users to deactivate these files, to get compatibility with SkyDesigners KNQX?