Author Topic: GSX2 No Jetways Here ...  (Read 9352 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX2 No Jetways Here ...
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2021, 11:53:34 pm »
I apologize so sorry about this. I am trying to say "didn't work" I meant the jetways didn't go to dock doors regardless if the exclusion Z41 is added or not in CouatlAddons.INI file. I know GSX identified PANC but still "No Jetways Here".

The exclusion is required to let GSX know you are at PANC, so that's working,.

If GSX reports no jetway, as explained already, it's likely because a problem with that scenery XML file, that don't match the gate names in the AFCAD.

trisho0

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2021, 06:00:21 pm »
Umberto, I don't know how to figure the scenery XML not matched gates names in the AFCAD.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 12:38:45 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2021, 12:39:06 pm »
Umberto, I don't know how to figure the scenery XML not matched gates names in the AFCAD.

I think I already explained it earlier in this thread.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2021, 01:19:54 pm »
Just investigate this, and it works fine on my end. Just to confirm, is your SCENERY up to date. I only ask because in a previous post, you mentioned having to remove these two files:

PANCjetways.BGL
PANCjetwaysteil2.BGL

Looking at my scenery folder, those files don't exist.
Captain Kevin

trisho0

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2021, 06:19:07 am »
Just investigate this, and it works fine on my end. Just to confirm, is your SCENERY up to date. I only ask because in a previous post, you mentioned having to remove these two files:

PANCjetways.BGL
PANCjetwaysteil2.BGL

Looking at my scenery folder, those files don't exist.
Hello Captain Kevin, You are looking at your P3D sim instead of FSX? My question is for the FSX sim only. P3D works just fine with jetways.
Patricio

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2021, 11:34:05 am »
Hello Captain Kevin, You are looking at your P3D sim instead of FSX? My question is for the FSX sim only. P3D works just fine with jetways.
Okay, that changes everything. That SODE jetway file you used wasn't even designed for that FSX scenery, which is why you had issues. In fact, I'm not sure if the scenery developer is even the same. I know SimWings did the P3D version, not sure who did the old FSX version.
Captain Kevin

trisho0

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2021, 11:34:11 pm »
Okay, that changes everything. That SODE jetway file you used wasn't even designed for that FSX scenery, which is why you had issues. In fact, I'm not sure if the scenery developer is even the same. I know SimWings did the P3D version, not sure who did the old FSX version.
I see... well, the jetways in FSX with Aerosoft PANC works but in different way. GSX can see the jetways after a second attempt; restarting Couatl or at Arrival. I can leave it as is.
Maybe I can find something else on the way. Thanks Captain Kevin for sorting this out.
Patricio