Author Topic: GSX Level 2 NO PAX  (Read 1516 times)

Alessandro Occhioni

GSX Level 2 NO PAX
« on: March 01, 2021, 06:40:19 pm »
Hi, I have a problem with the GSX. After doing the update, it no longer shows me passengers getting off and boarding the plane. I see them inside the bus but when the bus opens the doors, the passengers do not get off but in any case the writing appears at the top with the percentage of passengers I'm boarding.
I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall but nothing changes, I have verified that the first ladder is on exit number 1 and I have also slowed down the boarding speed. I use it with p3d V4. Thanks so much

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Level 2 NO PAX
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 04:31:45 pm »
What do you mean with "after doing the update" ? We haven't had any substantial updates in a while, surely nothing related to passengers, the only recent update was to support the latest PMDG 777

Alessandro Occhioni

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2021, 07:55:21 pm »
i mean after the last update i did ... then what it was i don't know but i did an update ... :) :) :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2021, 08:42:00 am »
But of course, without knowing which version you were coming from, it's impossible to say "it's the update" since, again, we haven't made any updates that could possibly affect passengers in a long while.

Are you sure you have GSX Level 2 activated ?