Author Topic: Norske Flypasser and C9 ENBR....FS9  (Read 8626 times)

Russ

Norske Flypasser and C9 ENBR....FS9
« on: December 21, 2009, 08:08:47 pm »
Hello Umberto,

I recently installed the Norway Airport package from the people at www.flightsim.no/norway. After installing I deleted all the files in the package that relate to ENBR. I still had some gates from their package interfering (showing through) my Cloud 9 ENBR, so I reintalled C9 again but the gates remain.

I checked out their forum for a possible fix and saw many posts regarding C9 ENBR, but, unfortunately, they are all in Norwegian. As I can't understand any of it I thought I would try here. Do you know of a fix that would allow me to have both packages installed?

Many thanks,
-Russ

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Norske Flypasser and C9 ENBR....FS9
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 11:24:01 pm »
I'm sorry but, we can't obviously know every package out there, nor I speak any Norwegian to understand what they say on the forum.

If the are remains of that scenery, it probably means they put some file outside their own scenery folder and probably in one of the default scenery folders so, it wouldn't be enough to simply remove the scenery own folder and its area from the Library, but you need to find which files were added elsewhere, and remove them as well.

Russ

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 02:27:35 am »
Thanks Umberto,

No problem, I thought I would give it a shot on this forum in case the same problem has come up before. I'll see if I can go find a Norwegian flight simmer somewhere nearby...

All the best,
-Russ

Bakern

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009, 12:49:08 pm »
Hi

You must delete all files in Norway Airports\scenery folder with letters enbr or bgo, try that...

BRGDS
Stein-Ove Rud

Russ

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2009, 04:33:49 pm »
Hi

You must delete all files in Norway Airports\scenery folder with letters enbr or bgo, try that...

BRGDS
Stein-Ove Rud

That did the trick....I had already removed the files starting with ENBR, but not the BGO files. Once I took those out the remaining non-Cloud9 buildings and gates were gone. I did have some bleed through of ground textures so I moved the Cloud 9 above the Norway scenery in the scenery.cfg file and all is back to normal and looking snappy...

Stein-Ove Rud...I'm very grateful to you....

All the best of the holidays and new year to you and yours...
-Russ

Bakern

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2009, 07:15:25 pm »
Good to hear that you solved it...  :)

All the best of to you also, and all other simmer's out there....  :)

BRGDS
Stein-Ove