Author Topic: KORD WILL NOT ACTIVATE AT ALL  (Read 5947 times)

flightsimmer2021

KORD WILL NOT ACTIVATE AT ALL
« on: January 21, 2021, 05:10:37 pm »
 ??? ??? >:( >:( >:( i bought a copy of Ohare from sim market,, not matter what i try i can not get the darn airport to active  i spent 9$ for this scenery and  im  beyond angry... i also bought KLAX, KLAS, PHNL and all loaded perfect did not even have to enter the key

this is a copy of my reciept im blanking out the key number
 1 x    FSDREAMTEAM - CHICAGO O'HARE INTL 2011 FSX P3D FS2004 () = EUR 8.99
        Delivery Method Direct Download
        Sold by VIRTUALI Sagl
        Information/Your Registration Key: FSDTORDX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX    

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KORD WILL NOT ACTIVATE AT ALL
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2021, 02:24:27 pm »
Your mistake is that you keep using the wrong method to get support.

As explained so many times already on the forum, on the product manuals, everywhere, you should NEVER use the forum to post questions about orders and activations because, of course, my next question would obviously be "what's your key", which you clearly cannot share here ( something you must realized...)

As explained so many times already on the forum, on the product manuals, everywhere, questions about orders and activations should always be posted to the SUPPORT EMAIL, the address indicated on the "Contact Us" page of our site and I believe also on Simmarket page.

If you are really using FS9, it's likely you are using an outdated version of the software, because after Esellerate closed in 2019, we moved all orders and keys to a new system, which requires an updated version of the Stand-Alone Addon Manager for FS9,  which can be found here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_addonmanager.html

This version works with the new activation system, and accept old Esellerate keys too ( yours is an old Esellerate key ), but if you email support, we can also provide with a new activation key that has been associated to it, which might work better on the new system, since it will work even with firewalls and support offline activation.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 02:26:10 pm by virtuali »

flightsimmer2021

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2021, 09:22:28 pm »
i tried to send an email to support,, but the email is not working...thats number 1
number 2 i used the new download manger and it does not install the aitport
 number 3 sim soft  has nothjing to do with this
number 4 i spent good money to buy that  airport and i want a new key sent to my email
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 10:10:34 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2021, 10:08:29 pm »
i tried to send an email to support,, but the email is not working...thats number 1

That email is surely working, and is the one that everybody use to contact us for support, we receive hundreds of emails every day, just not yours.

I obviously edited your post, because you posted your email in public...that's ANOTHER reason why you should never use the forum to post question about orders and why we ask to use email instead. To not have you post your personal data for everyone to see!

number 2 i used the new download manger and it does not install the aitport

First, there's no such thing as a "download manager", the FS9 software you are missing is called "Addon manager for FS9" and it's not supposed to download or install the scenery.

It's only use is to UPDATE the support software, the one that allows you to activate on the current activation system, since Esellerate closed so, without updating the software, it's not possible to activate, since the old version of the software which came with the scenery is trying to contact an activation server that closed in September 2019.

But the Addon Manager will NOT "install the airport", you must first install it using the installer you already got, and THEN update the Addon Manager using the link in my previous post, which will update the support software as well.

With FSX and P3D, this is all automatic, but on FS9 we don't have an automatic updater so, you must first install the scenery, then update the Addon Manager.

number 3 sim soft  has nothjing to do with this

What do you mean with "sim soft". Maybe you meant to say "Simmarket" ?

If you meant Simmarket, than yes, I agree they don't have anything to do with this, which is exactly the same thing I wrote on Simmarket to close the ticket you opened there, asking you to contact us by email, providing the same email address that is listed on the Contacts page of this site, which works for everyone.

number 4 i spent good money to buy that  airport and i want a new key sent to my email

Again, I don't know what you are trying to say here, since I already explained that:

- Your key will work perfectly fine, so you don't really "need" a new one, you only need to update your software because, from what you wrote on Simmarket ticket, your software was outdated, and I already indicated here how to update it, so it will work on the new activation system.

- As I clearly said in my last message, you will get ALSO a new key, because it might work better ( since it supports offline activation too ), but in order to do that YOU MUST CONTACT SUPPORT BY EMAIL.

And yes, the email works, just try it.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 10:12:58 pm by virtuali »