Author Topic: Using one jetway for multiple gates  (Read 1303 times)

airbo

Using one jetway for multiple gates
« on: January 15, 2021, 07:51:07 pm »
Hello

I've just gotten Casablanca (GMMN) by FSDG and operated a flight to it. One special thing about this airport (probably not unique) is that some parkings are very close to each other and end up sharing the same jetway (in my case, I was going into J3 but the jetways are also used by stands C5 and C6). First of all, when I parked in J3 following the marshaller's indications, I tried to open the GSX Control menu and it brought up controls for gate C6, that was the first issue. I decided to go ahead and consider I was at C6 but the only way I could get the jetway to connect to my plane through GSX was to be on stand J3. I could connect it through the SODE window but I still had to access the jetway through gate J3's menu and not gate C6 where SODE would say that there isn't any jetway associated with the gate. My question is, is there a way of having a jetway be used by multiple gates? I'd like in this example to use the jetway when I'm in C6 or in J3 for example.

Sorry if my message is not very clear, English isn't my native language. Thanks for your help.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Using one jetway for multiple gates
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 08:32:11 pm »
Not possible.
Captain Kevin