Author Topic: buying for MSFS  (Read 4789 times)

Kai-Uwe

buying for MSFS
« on: January 10, 2021, 04:17:26 pm »
Good afternoon,

thanks a lot for relaesing KSDF for MSFS (I write here because there is no topic for MSFS version yet ;)).

Will previous P3D-customer get a discount code for shopping?

Kai
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 04:57:56 pm by Kai-Uwe »

Psolov

Re: buying for MSFS
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 04:29:54 pm »
Hi - In addition to the previous post, how would I get the discount if I purchased the original version from PCAviator? Is there a way to transfer to the FSDT Store? Thanks in advance!

Cheers, Pete

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 05:09:58 pm »
If you bought directly from FSDT, you will receive your update offer by email, which will be sent to the email address you originally used to purchase KSDF. Emails are still going out now, and will take a while before they'll be all out ( with sent mass emails with a rather low frequency, in order not to be mistakenly flagged as Spam ) so, if you are sure your email with us is still current, please wait at least 24 Hours before contacting support. If, instead, you suspect the email you used to buy KSDF might not be current anymore, contact support providing the old email and the one you want to be changed into.

If you bought from Simmarket, the update offer will be available in your account

If you bought from another retailer, contact support by email with your purchase receipt, and we'll send you the update offer.

Kai-Uwe

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2021, 05:28:03 pm »
Thanks Umberto.

Kai

Psolov

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2021, 05:56:17 pm »
Thanks!

Cheers, Pete

vjcarlo

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2021, 06:15:14 pm »
Thank you for your prompt reply !  ;D

farman

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2021, 10:15:38 am »
Hi,
  yesterday I wrote to my Ecommerce account link to remind them my new email address, in case my old one wasn't yet deleted. Since I didn't yet received the coupon to get the Louisville MSFS discount, must I write to some other link, in case I did something wrong?
    Thanks & regards,
        Fulvio Arman 

vjcarlo

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2021, 07:44:47 pm »
On Jan 10th, I sent an email to support@virtualisoftware.com with the attached proof of purchase from PC Aviator.  I have heard nothing in response.  Did I send my request to the wrong address ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2021, 11:46:05 am »
On Jan 10th, I sent an email to support@virtualisoftware.com with the attached proof of purchase from PC Aviator.  I have heard nothing in response.  Did I send my request to the wrong address ?

You have been replied to the very same day. I'm sending another copy now, perhaps you'll receive it now.

vjcarlo

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2021, 03:49:44 pm »

You have been replied to the very same day. I'm sending another copy now, perhaps you'll receive it now.

Thank you.  I have received your response this morning. Have a good day  ;)