Author Topic: Windows 7 Home Premium and FSDT sceneries  (Read 5947 times)

bwells

Windows 7 Home Premium and FSDT sceneries
« on: December 17, 2009, 02:49:50 am »
Hello,

I know this been answered allot of times but since I purchased windows 7 64 bit Im having the issue with the buildings not showing just jetways. I have uninstalled my antivirus just to make sure that wasn't the problem and still the same issue. I have followed all the steps and I have said yes to Couatl module when I start FSX any help please so I can get all my FSDT scenery running again.
Also Couatl Power Products and Addon manager show up in the Add-ons in FSX this issue happens with all FSDT sceneries just fyi.

LSZH
LSGG
KORD
KJFK
KLAS
KFLL

Thanks,

Brett
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 04:47:48 am by bwells »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Windows 7 Home Premium and FSDT sceneries
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 11:44:32 am »
Also Couatl Power Products and Addon manager show up in the Add-ons in FSX this issue happens with all FSDT sceneries just fyi.

If you see both menus, this means your issue doesn't have anything to do with anything discussed on the forum (like antivirus, trusting, etc) because, if you see both menus, it means the programs are running correctly.

First, be sure you are using the current version of the sceneries. If not sure, download the current installer.

Also, check if you have the following file:

%APPDATA%\Virtuali\Couatl.err

If yes, post its content.

bwells

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 11:48:20 pm »
Hello,

Ok I uninstalled Windows 7 64bit and installed Windows 7 32bit and all the airports work again I'm thinking it's a possible 64 bit issue maybe.

Brett

altena

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 11:27:56 pm »
Brett,

It's certainly not a 64 bit issue. I run Win7 Proffesional and have no problems. Don't know, what really has gone wrong.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 12:38:54 am »
Ok I uninstalled Windows 7 64bit and installed Windows 7 32bit and all the airports work again I'm thinking it's a possible 64 bit issue maybe.

No, we all use 64 bit OS for developement so, it's not a 64 bit issue. It was your previous install that might have issues, which you fixed by reinstalling but, it would have worked the same if you reinstalled the 64 bit version.