Author Topic: Invisible Wall or Terrain issue? or others  (Read 3266 times)

dabr0an

Invisible Wall or Terrain issue? or others
« on: January 05, 2021, 02:25:45 pm »
  This might be old as I search thru most of the topics here in the forum even Orbx or FSL's forum

I decided to look for help simply because this scenery is too good to be disable from my simulator.

very strange behavior as I never seen before.

All starting with a landing at 18R the aircraft touched down then bounce and climb up)

then I tried Disable Taxi Bumps, tried 18L the aircraft would made an immediately stop on runway like landing on an aircraft carrier with hooked.

more research I noticed a lot of new features like prevent you hit into objects like: light pole etc, I wonder if this is the reason but since there's nothing on the runway...

I'm running P3Dv5 with HF1 and Latest version of FSL A320, Orbx Global Base but without Vector. (and landing was normal in Default KMEM)

any comments would be appreciated, I had all those landing streamed live on youtube, so I can provide video clips if necessary. 

Thanks

dabr0an

Re: Invisible Wall or Terrain issue? or others
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2021, 04:32:39 am »
ok..

self-fixed by removing kmem_P3dOBJ.BGL fixed. (SLOVED)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Invisible Wall or Terrain issue? or others
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 01:09:48 pm »
That fix is strange, because that file only places some default library objects like ILS antennas, fuel tanks, etc. which, if they really were the problem, they should cause the problem everywhere else, since they are used in thousands of sceneries.