Author Topic: old problem but not solved : Mega Scenery and missing gate bridges  (Read 10400 times)

anatolski

hello,
I bought the washington scenery last week and read in the old Cloud9 Forum about the problem of missing gate bridges at the airport if mega scenery mid atlantic is also in use. This happend to me. I found a patch which was included in the washington folder, copied it in the washington scenery folder without effect - no double Pentagon that ist right, but the gate bridges ar still missing - only the flying numbers of them. Thats is a pity because both sceneries together would be great. Any solution for me?
Thank you!

phenocom

Re: old problem but not solved : Mega Scenery and missing gate bridges
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 04:29:36 pm »
You're placing the patch file in the wrong folder it should go into the Megascenery Objects file! It replaces a megascenery file which will make the bridges appear 

anatolski

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 07:35:07 pm »
That's it. Problem ist solved. Thank you very much!
anatolski

Fardel

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 07:54:28 pm »
hello,
I bought the washington scenery last week and read in the old Cloud9 Forum about the problem of missing gate bridges at the airport if mega scenery mid atlantic is also in use. This happend to me. I found a patch which was included in the washington folder, copied it in the washington scenery folder without effect - no double Pentagon that ist right, but the gate bridges ar still missing - only the flying numbers of them. Thats is a pity because both sceneries together would be great. Any solution for me?
Thank you!

May you tell me where you founded the patch? Tank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 12:10:15 pm »
May you tell me where you founded the patch? Tank you

He just said that:

I found a patch which was included in the washington folder

It's been years the patch has always been included with the scenery, simply look into the Cloud9\Washington folder under the main FS9 folder, there's a folder named "megascenery_compatibilty", which includes a file that replaces the one in the normal scenery folder.

Fardel

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 12:19:58 pm »
Ok Tank you