Author Topic: GSX won't show option to enter passenger number  (Read 1907 times)

endline

GSX won't show option to enter passenger number
« on: November 30, 2020, 05:56:26 pm »
I bought GSX yesterday and while everything else went smoothy I noticed that even though I had unchecked the Estimate passengers checkbox, GSX never asked how many passengers it should load. I did search before posting this but I only found two similar threads without answers.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: GSX won't show option to enter passenger number
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 06:59:48 am »
I assume you were trying to board when this happened since this is the only time it would ask. Though if you start the simulator and load GSX for the first time, it would ask if you were trying to de-board without prior boarding since it doesn't have this information initially.
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 07:37:33 am »
You don't say which airplane you are using. Some controls the GSX passenger number directly.

endline

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2020, 10:10:32 am »
You don't say which airplane you are using. Some controls the GSX passenger number directly.

Yes sorry, it was the Majestic Q400. I am going to try again today and see if anything's changed.

I assume you were trying to board when this happened since this is the only time it would ask. Though if you start the simulator and load GSX for the first time, it would ask if you were trying to de-board without prior boarding since it doesn't have this information initially.

I don't think I noticed that.

EDIT: Just retried and it's working as advertised. I guess it needed to be restarted. Thanks for the help.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 06:04:45 pm by endline »