Author Topic: "Bloated" airport lights (TH2Go) users.  (Read 4230 times)

steveyb

"Bloated" airport lights (TH2Go) users.
« on: January 04, 2010, 10:13:39 pm »
Hi gents.., it"s the first time I"ve used a product of yours and I must say was very impressed (blimey, those frame rates are unbelievable). My jaw dropped when I initially fired up the old pc with Geneva and UTX / FrancevfrAlps installed, one had to look twice,thinking it was real!
  The reason I"m posting is due to a problem many simmers and myself are having regarding add-on sceneries and severely "bloated" lights when using triplehead2Go. I have posted in many forums about this issue when using their products..the only one which actually done something about it was "Mega Heathrow X" (their green taxiway lights just blurred into one big mess). It seems the problem is identical with all lights with add-ons right across the board when using TH2G.
  I have tried various "Halo" files but to no result, even used REDUX 3D lights and had posted the fault in their forum...no response...you would have thought they"d know!
 Being TripleHead2Go can only be a natural progression into a more immersive enviroment, most of the simmers I know use it and swear,like myself, would not ever go back to a single screen.
   Anyway would be great if this could be resolved...maybe liase with aerosofts heathrow x guys, loks like their patch done away with the halos....

many thanks Steve

JFKpilot

Re: "Bloated" airport lights (TH2Go) users.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 01:33:14 am »
Flight is the only truly new sensation than men have achieved in modern history.  -James Dickey