Author Topic: preselecting gate on approach no sode jetway on arrival  (Read 3111 times)

p3dx3

preselecting gate on approach no sode jetway on arrival
« on: November 24, 2020, 09:32:23 am »
selected a gate on approach, followed marshaller into gate, noticed 2 stairs waiting for me, when I stopped engines and requested deboarding it says I am at the wrong spot. I reset GSX and asked for deboarding and it worked right. P3D 4.5 Hotfix 3. Thanks

p3dx3

Re: preselecting gate on approach no sode jetway on arrival
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2020, 03:52:01 am »
This happens 100% of the time when selecting gate with jetway on approach to airport. p3d 4.5 hf3

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2020, 11:03:30 am »
requested deboarding it says I am at the wrong spot.

Please report the precise, exact, text of the message.

Keight

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2020, 09:39:17 pm »
I can confirm that coualt crashes after requesting deboarding if the gate selected while airborne before landing.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2020, 08:22:24 am »
I can confirm that coualt crashes after requesting deboarding if the gate selected while airborne before landing.
From the looks of it, it appears you have a different issue, so it's best to create a separate thread.
Captain Kevin

Keight

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2020, 02:33:22 pm »
From the looks of it, it appears you have a different issue, so it's best to create a separate thread.
I guess the issues are interconnected

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2020, 03:13:46 pm »
The only thing that's even remotely close to being the same is the fact that you selected the gate on approach. Other than that, you had a crash to desktop. The original poster did not.
Captain Kevin

Keight

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2020, 03:39:25 pm »
The only thing that's even remotely close to being the same is the fact that you selected the gate on approach. Other than that, you had a crash to desktop. The original poster did not.
I don't have a crash to desktop. Coualt crashes when calling the gsx menu and requesting deboarding. it happens only if the gate was selected in the air. After restarting the coualt everything works well as the OP described.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2020, 03:52:49 pm »
I don't have a crash to desktop. Coualt crashes when calling the gsx menu and requesting deboarding. it happens only if the gate was selected in the air. After restarting the coualt everything works well as the OP described.
Sorry, that was a mistype. You had a Couatl crash, the original poster did not. He was getting a different message of some sorts altogether about being in the wrong spot apparently. That said, if you had a Couatl crash, posting the error log would help.
Captain Kevin