Author Topic: No ground traffic and other probs  (Read 7450 times)

milomiami

No ground traffic and other probs
« on: December 09, 2009, 09:25:15 pm »
Hi....

The scenery is well done but in the phase of installation/registration there were a lot of error messages, after first flight I saw no ground vehicles traffic, no docking signs and after close fs9 every time a util.dll error. I switched to your JFK scenery but there is all ok. What happend????

cheers
Michael

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No ground traffic and other probs
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 09:57:16 pm »
The scenery is well done but in the phase of installation/registration there were a lot of error messages

Please, be more specific: which error messages, exactly ?

And when ? Installation/registration are two entirely separate things: one it's the installer and it runs on its own, the other is done inside FS9. Have you seen errors on *both* ?

after first flight I saw no ground vehicles traffic, no docking signs and after close fs9 every time a util.dll error.

If the installation hasn't completed successfully, it's normal that everything is not working.

milomiami

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 08:05:47 am »
Sorry....

I've installed the scenery on a non-connected machine like the checklist you send me with getting a new activation code. The error messages were shown up after enter the activation code in the phase of intalling on my non-connected machine. I don't know exactly which and how many messages there were shown up. The scenery itself looks normal so far. My suggestion is to uninstall the scenery first and afterwards install the scenery again. My question would be wether the activation code is still valid for the reinstallation?? If there are the same error messages I would document them and would ask for it here again.

cheers
Michael

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 01:13:23 pm »
The activation is not stored anywhere on Flight sim. It's stored in your Windows registry so, as long as you don't reformat Windows, you'll never lose your activation, and you can uninstall and reinstall the scenery an unlimited number of times. You can even reinstall flight simulator, if you need to, the activation will never be lost.

milomiami

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2009, 02:09:36 pm »
Ok.....the problems in case ot the error messages are solved after reinstallation, but am I mistake????...I thought there is dynamic ground traffic in KFLL similar to KJFK.

Maugust330

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2010, 09:49:24 pm »
nope. not in the fs9 ver.