FSDreamTeam forum
April 11, 2021, 02:21:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zurich V2 for MSFS 2020 released  (Read 5790 times)
waltch

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2020, 02:01:07 PM »

you mentioned in the release not on Nov 15: "will be available on the MS Marketplace in the next days"

Cannot find LSZH in the Marketplace tab in MSFS till now, LFSB of fsdreamteam is there okay. Any idea when LSZH will be available too?
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2020, 02:57:00 PM »

Cannot find LSZH in the Marketplace tab in MSFS till now, LFSB of fsdreamteam is there okay. Any idea when LSZH will be available too?

We sent the files to Microsoft Nov. 18th, after we released an update with the Circle center, the more detailed observation decks and several other fixes, so users buying from the Marketplace would already get the updated version.

It usually takes a week or so for Microsoft to approve a product, but there has been Thanksgiving in between and the US Update too, so I guess it shouldn't be much longer now.

Hor1463

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2020, 02:48:50 PM »

Hi, I bought the LSZH Sceners amd wondering a bit, that there are no cars and Trucks on the Apron. I have a P3D Version and there is a lot more real action on the apron.
Roland
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2020, 11:16:53 AM »

We haven't placed many *static* vehicles on the airport, because they would likely conflict with the new MSFS ground traffic system, which creates those vehicles automatically, depending on many conditions like the ground vehicle traffic density, the AI density settings, the time of the day, etc.

I'm sure if you have enough AI and the ground vehicles density is not too low, you should see enough ground vehicles moving around.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: