Author Topic: Problems with product update is not fixed  (Read 1662 times)

PaulDM

Problems with product update is not fixed
« on: October 26, 2020, 09:59:15 pm »
FSDT, I still have the problem with the updates and get the error indicated by the attachment. I have gone thru the forum and followed your instructions with no improvement. I feel the the problem is with windows 10. When I ran the last major update everything you Folks put out stopped working because the products could not be updated. I've purchased approximately 15 sceneries and now not one will install. I really hoping  that this problem wouls be fixed by now because I really enjoyed the sceneries. I have come to a very unfortunate  decision of having my account with your company. I really enjoyed the products as they made the flight sim come alive with realistic features of airports however being retired I can no longer afford to purchase something I can not use, I hope You understand.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problems with product update is not fixed
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 11:31:56 am »
I'm sorry but, nobody else has reported this problem other than you, we all use Windows 10 of course, and the problem is confirmed to be caused by the antivirus.  Some users run two antivirus at the same time without knowing ( default + 3rd party ) so the exclusion would need to be done in both.