Author Topic: Jetways not connected to terminal KCLT (SOLVED)  (Read 7051 times)

Redwood Pres

Jetways not connected to terminal KCLT (SOLVED)
« on: October 24, 2020, 11:23:00 pm »
For some reason the jetways are not connected to the terminal at KCLT (see the screenshot) in p3D v.5. I installed KCLT for the latest downloaders, SODE is up to date. All other GSX function work except tells me there are no jetways at that position (at every parking spot I tried).
https://i.gyazo.com/c4161eab2c135b4fbe26d03e47bef76b.jpg
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 02:03:42 am by Redwood Pres »
Eric Watters
President, Redwood Virtual
www.redwoodva.net

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Jetways not connected to terminal KCLT
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 12:08:53 pm »
Try to remove any custom configuration you might have done ( or downloaded ) from %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX ( an .INI file with a name that starts with KCLT ), then restart Couatl or just start the sim. Also, be sure you are allowing the FSDT Live Update to replace the AFCAD, if asked.

Redwood Pres

Re: Jetways not connected to terminal KCLT
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2020, 02:03:10 am »
Try to remove any custom configuration you might have done ( or downloaded ) from %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX ( an .INI file with a name that starts with KCLT ), then restart Couatl or just start the sim. Also, be sure you are allowing the FSDT Live Update to replace the AFCAD, if asked.

I found an ini file for KCLT, deleted it, and that fixed the problem. I never added a file or custom configuration for KCLT so I'm curious how that got there and could be causing a problem. Thanks for the help.
Eric Watters
President, Redwood Virtual
www.redwoodva.net