Author Topic: AFCAD I created  (Read 3779 times)

simsuper80

AFCAD I created
« on: October 24, 2020, 12:42:56 am »
This is modified from the default one that originally came with the scenery, this time in several configurations. in this link you will find 3 different folders:

east flow: landing on 10R, 10C and 09L. takeoffs on 10L and 09R
west flow: landing on 28C, 27L and 27R
and southwest flow: landing on 22L and 22R. takeoffs on 28C and 22L (I actually saw this happen throughout the day one time on fr24)

each of those folders will contain "LUF_IBE_DEPARTURE" and "JAL_ANA_DEPARTURE". Lufthansa, Japan air, All nippon, and iberia arrive at terminal 5, but depart from other terminals. since moving an AI aircraft from one gate to another is not possible in flight simulator, I have included these 2 different sub folders.

JAL_ANA_DEPARTURE: Japan air and All Nippon will be seen parked at terminal 3 and terminal 1 respectively. these flights depart in the morning/early afternoon hours. I have noticed that there is a second ANA flight that departs Chicago in the afternoon, but from terminal 5 (not sure why).
LUF_IBE_DEPARTURE: Lufthansa and Iberia will be seen parked at terminal 1 and terminal 3 respectively. these flights depart in the afternoon hours.

some changes that all these AFCADs have in common are some fixed parking positions, and Alaska and JetBlue parking at concourse G.

This was tested with AIG traffic in P3D V4. It is only my 2nd time sharing an AFCAD, so I'm not sure how good it will be for everyone.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f5qobzwr5dkm7id/AADHFjASPXJwMQRNp5aMpRisa?dl=0
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 12:45:43 am by simsuper80 »

Samaritano

Re: AFCAD I created
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2023, 12:07:28 am »
File has been deleted. Can you provide a new link for this AFCAD please? I would like to try it out. Thanks.

teli

Re: AFCAD I created
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2023, 08:52:10 pm »
I please for new link as well, i want buy KORD and current AFCAD is very need.

Best regards
Grzegorz