FSDreamTeam forum
October 21, 2020, 03:39:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PHKO default blending buildings.. P3D v5  (Read 86 times)
Moath Sayel

« on: October 17, 2020, 08:13:44 AM »

Hello there

I had issue with PHKO airport I see blending default buildings with FSDT Airport, I have "FSJ - Hawaii Photoreal" and "Orbx Global" only.
So I deleted all necessary files, And did a Simple Airport Scanner and no dublicated files at all.
The only fix I did is ".off" the APX06240.bgl file that located in C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5\Scenery\0003\scenery.. And yes problem solved!.
And hopefully there's an Update can fix this issue via Live Updater.

Moath.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 05:53:51 AM by Moath Sayel » Logged
Dave_YVR
Beta tester

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 10:30:46 AM »

Have you edited the airport file that came with PHKO or are using one edited by someone else? You really shouldn't EVER disable any of the default APX files as they contain a lot more info than for just the one airport.
Moath Sayel

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 05:50:02 AM »

Have you edited the airport file that came with PHKO or are using one edited by someone else? You really shouldn't EVER disable any of the default APX files as they contain a lot more info than for just the one airport.
I didn't use any edited files or anything, Just clean install of PHKO by Hawaiian airports and the default building still appears, I did a lot of "disable" methods and no changes at all, I ended with off the APX file and it's the only way to fix it unfortunately.
Dave_YVR
Beta tester

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2020, 08:38:42 AM »

You really should never disable the sim's apx file as it contains a lot more info than just PHOG. It's a known issue with V5. Easily fixed with ADE.
Moath Sayel

« Reply #4 on: Today at 01:22:46 PM »

You really should never disable the sim's apx file as it contains a lot more info than just PHOG. It's a known issue with V5. Easily fixed with ADE.
I know, I did that as temporary fix for now. If you can provide a link or file can fix this issue? And I appreciate your reply Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: