Author Topic: MSK OPLA Lahore  (Read 2786 times)

Rehnn

MSK OPLA Lahore
« on: October 13, 2020, 05:12:01 pm »
British Airways have recently started a 787 service to Lahore - so I've started on this airport.

Installation instructions:
  • Place the exclude file (000_OPLA_GSX_JWEXCL.xml) in FSDT Exclude Folder (e.g. D:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\Fsdreamteam\Exclude)
  • Edit line 2 of the .ini file to point at the AFCAD Location (OPLA_ai_FSX.BGL)
  • Place the .ini file in the folder  AppData\Roaming\virtuali\GSX
  • In the OPLA scenery folder rename Anim_jetway.BGL to Anim_jetway.OFF (or just delete the file)

Change History
  • 13th October 2020 - - first release - Gates with Jetways only.
  • 23rd Nov 2020 - Updated to version 1.00 (all gates and parking spots now done)
  • 22nd Apr 2021 - Updated to version 1.01 (Corrected missing jet-bridges and doen all push-back directions)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 06:38:36 pm by Rehnn »
-Ben
No charge is made for any work herein distributed, however donations are always welcome.

Rehnn

Re: MSK OPLA Lahore (beta)
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 02:06:12 pm »
I've now updated this (and editied the original post). Now all gates should work.
-Ben
No charge is made for any work herein distributed, however donations are always welcome.

Rehnn

Re: MSK OPLA Lahore
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2021, 06:38:45 pm »
I've now updated this further (and editied the original post). I've:
• Corrected missing Jetbridges
• Fixed many vehicle locations
• Done all pushback directions (so you now push back facing either North or South)
• Ameneded the instructions
-Ben