Author Topic: Wishes for Microsoft FS2020 Sceneries - Hawaii  (Read 2411 times)

johannesheinz

Wishes for Microsoft FS2020 Sceneries - Hawaii
« on: October 06, 2020, 08:55:54 am »
Some years ago I bought the great and wonderful FSDreamTeam-Sceneries Honolulu, Hawaiian Airports 1 and Hawaiian Airports 2 for Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX.

Now I own Microsoft's new Flight Simulator 2020 and I strongly hope, that FSDreamTeam will create a FS2020 - version of these wonderful sceneries.
I often had my vacations in Hawaii and these airports are absolutely beautiful and show in a particular way the spirit of Hawaii.
A landmarks scenery of Honolulu and Waikiki with the typical buildings would also be great.........

jorg_bc

Re: Wishes for Microsoft FS2020 Sceneries - Hawaii
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2021, 02:34:10 am »
Count me in on that wish too!

Kona PHKO was/is my all time fav   :)

Win10 pro, i7-6700k, z170-a, 16gb ddr4, 980ti, os/intel ssd, fsx/samsung ssd, fsx-gold, utx, gex, fex, utl, fsdt, gsx, carenado, realair.

enriqueo62

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2022, 10:17:46 pm »
I totally agree. I used to have the original Hawaii packages by FSDT, and love flying in the area. Short flights, beautiful scenery, and good for practice when learning new aircrafts. There are three payware airports from other developers: PHLI, PHOG and PHTO, but PHNL (Crooked runways & taxiways), and PHKO (terminal & gates non-existent) need some love. Of the 3 payware airports, I think PHOG by Northern Sky Studio is the best of the 3, PHTO by Pearl Simulations is okay with FPS issues, but little support by the developer, and PHLI by RegDesigns has no gates assigned and the ILS is misaligned, but the buildings are okay, but none the quality of FSDT. I am not sure why they have not started to develop the packages, as I believe they were best sellers for them back with FS9/FSX/P3D. I hope they develop them soon! Cheers.

jorg_bc

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2022, 09:36:21 pm »
KCLT

KIAH

KPIT

KCLT

KIAH

KPIT

PHNL  awesome 8)

KMEM

It should go without saying you shouldn't expect other major airports, at least not in the immediate future.

KMEM

It should go without saying you shouldn't expect other major airports, at least not in the immediate future.
Win10 pro, i7-6700k, z170-a, 16gb ddr4, 980ti, os/intel ssd, fsx/samsung ssd, fsx-gold, utx, gex, fex, utl, fsdt, gsx, carenado, realair.