Author Topic: No movable entrance  (Read 7292 times)

dehart

No movable entrance
« on: November 29, 2009, 11:14:04 am »
Just installed via CD 1.02 the A'dam cloud9 scenery in FS9.
After that the update 1.04.
Every thing looks okay, but still see two indicators near the taxiways iso one (maybe from the MSFS9) and the movable entrance ("slurf" in dutch) to the airplane is not visible. The gate indicators (eg B12) are beeing seen in the air.
What could this be?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No movable entrance
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 11:31:18 am »
Another scenery in conflict.

Especially the objects in the air, are the result of another scenery for the same area, that incorrrectly set the altitude to 0, while Cloud9 EHAM has it below 0, where it should be.

I'm sorry not be able to be more precise but, it's 100% another scenery for the area. It might be difficult to find, because there are some freeware sceneries for the same area, that put .BGL even in the default scenery folder, and some even modify the default scenery so, you really need to remember which scenery you installed, and revert to their own readme, hoping they explain which files they added and where.

A note: if use the current FSDT EHAM installer that is found on this site, there's no need to install the CD anymore. You can even throw away the CD: the only thing that is valuable there, it's your Serial Number.

The current version of the Addon Manager that comes with EHAM, will let you to insert the Serial Number directly and, since the 1.04 Trial can be unlocked into Full version with the Serial Number (it's not an "update", it's a full version ), you can simply install JUST the 1.04, and it will accept your CD Serial without any problems.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 11:33:56 am by virtuali »

dehart

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 07:38:08 pm »
virtuali, thanks. It works perfectly.
I have uninstalled all sceneries from the region. The only one still remaining is from FS9 itself.
Then v1.04 directly installed from the download.
However I see now two incators on the several taxiways (not all), which are the same, but shifted a short distance from eachother.
Which one could that be?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 08:30:09 pm »
However I see now two incators on the several taxiways (not all), which are the same, but shifted a short distance from eachother.Which one could that be?

There still a another .BGL for EHAM somewhere on your system.

dehart

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 11:56:15 am »
Okay, I'm going to find it.
Thanks.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 12:37:22 pm by dehart »

dehart

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 12:43:13 pm »
Where can I find an Afcad which also indicates the right taxiways (e.g. Q, W5 etc.) in my FSCommander?
The Afcads till now found on AVSIM and Flightsim.com for cloud9 all gives at several taxiways wrong letters e.g. S iso Q, W3 iso W5.
Scenery is okay, it shows the right indicators!