Author Topic: Addon Manager and FSDT airports help needed  (Read 2179 times)

jwenham

Addon Manager and FSDT airports help needed
« on: September 26, 2020, 06:06:25 pm »
I have done a fresh install of everything on my system recently. OS and all.  I wanted to give FSX-SE a try while waiting out the new FS issues to be resolved or improved.  This is a fresh install as well. Everything installed with no errors or any problems.  I downloaded new current installers for my FSDT products I own and went about installing those, again with no issues noticed when installing. I activated my products in the ADDON manager and it shows installed and active of my FSDT airports.  Here is my issue I am having and cant get it sorted out.  If I start a flight at a FSDT airport, all that loads are the jetways, no buildings.  When I go into the addon manager and then simply exit it then the airport will be shown with all objects and buildings showing.  I cant get it to load with out doing this procedure so I assume if flying to the airport also nothing would load (which I have yet to try).  Before I give up on the FSDT airports I thought I would ask here if anybody else has seen this and/or did I do something wrong or is there a fix to make the problem go away. Couatle and addon manager both show in FSX and yes I gave GSX installed and have run the live update all with no errors that I am aware of.  Thanks in advance for any advice or help resolving this.

Regards,
Jim W

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Addon Manager and FSDT airports help needed
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 03:52:47 am »
I managed to reproduce the problem. For the time being, the best workaround is pressing ESC twice to make the scenery reappear, it's 3:31 AM here now, so I'll have to check it tomorrow.