Author Topic: Strange Jetways Behavior/No Deboarding  (Read 1335 times)

Punit

Strange Jetways Behavior/No Deboarding
« on: September 25, 2020, 08:27:35 pm »
Hello,

I have P3d v4.5 with HF3 and recently I reinstalled the sim and reinstalled the GSX as well, I ran the setup and it installed both versions LVL 1 and 2. I activated both of them by Addon Manager. It showed I have the latest version 2.9.3. I already had the back up .ini files of certain airports which I replaced in the Virtuali\GSX folder. Here the problem starts. As soon is the scenery cache is generated, the jetways appear and after few seconds they bend and gets stucked. The stickers on the jetway and some other parts remain normal but the main jetways bends. When I try to start deboarding, nothing happens. It shows the airline, vehicles appear but nothing moves. Jetways are stuck on one side as shown in the picture. Deboarding is not possible however when I try boarding it works normally but I don't see passengers as the jetways are stuck in a weird position. After few seconds I get a message SODE connection lost. I have the latest version of SODE installed. I re installed the GSX but still it continued. I tried to use the 32bit couatl version by changing the path in the addon.xml but it didn't work. I m not sure what's wrong. Please help..

Punit

Punit

Re: Strange Jetways Behavior/No Deboarding
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2020, 10:11:44 pm »
Ok. So long no one replied. Anyways I found the solution, I reinstalled the SODE and the problem got solved but I won't delete this post as it may help other users.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Strange Jetways Behavior/No Deboarding
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2020, 11:37:49 pm »
That's strange but yes, in general, GSX L2 jetways depends on SODE so, if anything goes wrong with it, it will malfunction.