Author Topic: JFK with TH2GO?  (Read 3696 times)

steveyb

JFK with TH2GO?
« on: December 03, 2009, 10:54:09 pm »
Seem to always have the same problem regarding runway/taxiway/vasi/approach lights when installing add-on airports and viewing them when using TH2Go....can sometimes improve the runway lights but not the green taxiway lights. All lights are exaggerated in size by TH2GO and their halo"s large and all blur into one mess when looking low down the runway....I use REDUX 3D lights,this improves things but not fully, and also the:

RUNWAY_LIGHTS_SURFACE_SCALAR=0.004 //scales edge,center,end,touchdown,runways
   RUNWAY_LIGHTS_VASI_SCALAR=0.004 //scales VASI lights)
   RUNWAY_LIGHTS_APPROACH_SCALAR=0.004 //scales approach light bars
   RUNWAY_LIGHTS_STROBE_SCALAR=0.004 //scales RAILs and ODALs)

cfg well known modification....  seems odd because JFK terminal street lamps are crisp and tiny which look great...
  I had this exact problem with Mega Heathrow X and they brought out a patch which reduced the taxiway green lights considerably and various others for people using TH2GO........any ideas chaps

many thanks Steve

skimmer

Re: JFK with TH2GO?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 02:37:13 am »
If you Google,FSX lights, you will find a wealth of input with fixes for that very problem. The best I found was called Nicks Light Fix. That has new ,halo bitmap. There are others though so you gotta read all and try till you find whats right for you.