Author Topic: Email for discount?  (Read 5008 times)

hawkhero

Email for discount?
« on: September 10, 2020, 11:04:57 pm »
Any idea when the email will be sent for the discount?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Email for discount?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 11:07:50 pm »
All emails has been sent now.

Note that, to receive the email, you must have purchased FSDT O'Hare V2 from the FSDT website. If you bought it on Simmarket, for example, you'll find the upgrade offer in your account when you buy KORD for MSFS.

hawkhero

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 11:12:51 pm »
I haven’t received an email. I did buy it through FSDT back in 2019

hawkhero

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 11:22:21 pm »
Just got the email! Thanks

skysurfer

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2020, 08:05:36 am »
I got the email but looks like I don’t have a discount unless I am missing something. What is the price without discount?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2020, 11:41:09 am »
I got the email but looks like I don’t have a discount unless I am missing something. What is the price without discount?

You must click the link on the email, and check if there's a negative amount applied, should be 30% of the price, about 6.5$

rsmith6621a

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2020, 12:50:29 pm »
As of 12 hours after the release I still have received no discount email.

I have checked my email and spam folders. I purchased it from the FSDT store. 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2020, 12:59:46 pm »
As of 12 hours after the release I still have received no discount email.

I checked your orders, and from the email you are using on the forum, it seems you bought a copy of O'Hare 2011 sometime in 2016, then you bought a *second* copy of O'Hare 2011 in August 2019, just after O'Hare V2 was released, which seems like a mistake.

Haven't you realized to this day you were still using the old version ? Sure, it can be installed in P3D, but it's still the same old version from FSX with the old runways, and looks completely different!

This explains why you haven't got an email with the offer, which is reserved to people that bought O'Hare V2.

In any case, I guess you buying two copies of O'Hare 2011 can reasonably qualify for a discount offer on O'Hare MSFS, so I manually sent you an upgrade offer now. I'd guess you'll finally be able to see the real O'Hare V2!

skysurfer

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2020, 04:37:23 pm »

You must click the link on the email, and check if there's a negative amount applied, should be 30% of the price, about 6.5$
I followed the link and I see -$6.5 but right under it I see +$6.5 as well. Total after the tax $22.50. Is this a discount price?
I went directly to FSDT products page just to check full price, and the listed price showed $19.99. My understanding I have no discount then?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2020, 04:43:14 pm »
I followed the link and I see -$6.5 but right under it I see +$6.5 as well. Total after the tax $22.50. Is this a discount price?  I went directly to FSDT products page just to check full price, and the listed price showed $19.99. My understanding I have no discount then?

The advertised price is of course with no tax included, otherwise we would have to list hundreds of different prices depending on your country of residence. It seems that, in your case, VAT is so high ( do you live in Scandinavia perhaps ), that is equal the discount.

So yes, you got a discount because, if you didn't had it, you would have paid 19.99$ + ( your extremely high VAT ), so more than $22.50.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 04:32:37 pm by virtuali »

AaronMyers

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2020, 06:34:56 am »
I haven't seen my email yet either.