Author Topic: MSFS 2020 KORD upgrade  (Read 18798 times)

lucvanasse

MSFS 2020 KORD upgrade
« on: September 10, 2020, 06:49:17 pm »
Hello

first I never get get the same pricing ... 28.72 CDN to 35.99 CDN.. Secondly what code do we use to have the upgrade rebate ?

TKS

Luc Vanasse

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: MSFS 2020 KORD upgrade
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 07:06:03 pm »
first I never get get the same pricing ... 28.72 CDN to 35.99 CDN..

Don't know that you mean with "same pricing". We don't control exchange rates so, the conversion between USD and CDN is made automatically by Digital River, but of course you can manually choose to be billed in USD, if you think your bank will give you a better exchange rate ( this is usually the case ).

And, of course, the advertised price is without any sales tax/vat, which might explain another part of the price difference.

Secondly what code do we use to have the upgrade rebate ?

If you bought KORD V2 from our site, you will receive an email with a special purchase link on the same email address you used back then. Emails are still going out now so, if you haven't received it yet, wait a few hours.

lucvanasse

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 08:14:31 pm »
I did not have KORD V2 only V1 so I purchased from the Marketplace at 29.88 tax in and FSDT website it wanted 31.58 CDN tax in .... Anyway your sceneries are fantastic can't wait to have a descent aircraft to fly with ... I am a retired pilot, flew for 48 years, so the closest thing to reality in there are the C152 C172 and the Savage Cub. the rest are not upto par...

AaronMyers

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2020, 06:28:47 am »
I haven't seen my email yet, is it safe to assume emails are still being sent?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2020, 04:29:43 pm »

Yes, all emails has been sent, including yours, since I can see all your orders ( including O'Hare V2 for P3D ) are registered to the same address, the same you are using on the forum, so you can be sure the email has been sent, since they have been sent by an automatic procedure from a database.

Some emails bounced back, because the user must have changed email in the meantime, but yours is not the case.

If you haven't received it, check your Spam folder. If it's not there, let me know I'll send it again.

AaronMyers

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2020, 10:25:54 pm »

Yes, all emails has been sent, including yours, since I can see all your orders ( including O'Hare V2 for P3D ) are registered to the same address, the same you are using on the forum, so you can be sure the email has been sent, since they have been sent by an automatic procedure from a database.

Some emails bounced back, because the user must have changed email in the meantime, but yours is not the case.

If you haven't received it, check your Spam folder. If it's not there, let me know I'll send it again.

Thanks for the reply. Sorry though, I'm just not seeing any emails in my inbox or the spam folder. Could you please resend it?

Thank you!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2020, 10:30:27 pm »
ok, done.

AaronMyers

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2020, 10:40:31 pm »
ok, done.

Hmm, strange, still not seeing anything. I'm getting the notification emails from the forum when a reply is made, but just not seeing this one.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2020, 11:18:16 pm »
Hmm, strange, still not seeing anything. I'm getting the notification emails from the forum when a reply is made, but just not seeing this one.

The only explanation I have, is your ISP is filtering emails from our server ( they are not coming from fsdreamteam.com, they are coming from Soraco, the license server ) without even putting them in your Spam folder.

I'm sending you a copy of the email by PM.

AaronMyers

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2020, 11:27:16 pm »

The only explanation I have, is your ISP is filtering emails from our server ( they are not coming from fsdreamteam.com, they are coming from Soraco, the license server ) without even putting them in your Spam folder.

I'm sending you a copy of the email by PM.

Great, thank you. I got your forwarded email just fine. Thank you for the help, and the discount!

Andreasmb

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2020, 10:05:57 am »
Hello Umberto,

have purchased KORD V2 for P3D directly from your store in September 2019. Did not get an email with upgrade offer up to now. Nothing in SPAM directory either.

Would be great to receive it, my e-mail did not change since then.

Thanks, rgds

Andreas

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2020, 09:48:30 am »
have purchased KORD V2 for P3D directly from your store in September 2019. Did not get an email with upgrade offer up to now. Nothing in SPAM directory either.

Would be great to receive it, my e-mail did not change since then.

I checked your order and since your email is the one you are using on the forum, you can be sure it has been sent. I sent another copy now.

SWVA4592

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2020, 10:49:42 pm »
Hi, Umberto.

I've been checking, but haven't seen the update email in either my inbox or my Spam folders.  Could you please re-send?

Cheers,

Michael P.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2020, 04:30:12 pm »
Sent it again, let me know if you got it.

SWVA4592

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2020, 07:02:48 pm »
No luck--nothing in Inbox or Spam; I'm guessing my ISP is stripping it (it's happened to emails for a few of my friends in Europe).
Sending an email to pick up the conversation on what to do.

Thanks,

Michael