Author Topic: Chicago O'Hare V2 International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator  (Read 4103 times)

Enzo Augusto

Good afternoon, I'm a big fan of FSDreamTeam's work, I have some products and the last one I bought was Chicago O'Hare V2 International Airport for Prepar3D v4 / 5, I'm migrating to the new Flight Simulator and today I saw it on the simulator marketplace, I do I have to pay for the product since I already have the same product in the P3D version?

Enzo Augusto S. Costa

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Chicago O'Hare V2 International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 05:45:32 pm »
I do I have to pay for the product since I already have the same product in the P3D version?

You don't have to pay for the "SAME" product, the MSFS version is a different product, and you can get it with a 30% discount. You'll receive an email with instructions to get the discount.

pilotskcx

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 06:01:02 pm »
Do you have a forum set up yet for the new version?  I see it now
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 06:05:02 pm by pilotskcx »

BMW969

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2020, 09:56:10 pm »
How are you with the FPS? This is the most difficult airport for me today. Above the city 45 FPS, at the airport 27

bobbu

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2020, 01:36:21 am »
I do I have to pay for the product since I already have the same product in the P3D version?

You don't have to pay for the "SAME" product, the MSFS version is a different product, and you can get it with a 30% discount. You'll receive an email with instructions to get the discount.
Hi, I have the same question ...How is this email organised as I have not received any email to update to MS ver...Bob

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2020, 11:46:57 am »
Hi, I have the same question ...How is this email organised as I have not received any email to update to MS ver...

Emails has been sent automatically to all those that bought KORD V2 for P3D from *our* site, to the email address which was used to purchased KORD V2 on our site. If you haven't received your email, it's surely one of these:

- You haven't bought from our site. If you bought from Simmarket, your discount option should appear automatically.

- You used a different email to buy KORD V2 for P3D, so you must check that one. If that email cannot be reached anymore, you must contact support by email, indicating which email you used before, and which email you want your orders to be registered to now.

- The email has gone into your Spam folder, so you'll need to check it.

- The email has been filtered by your ISP even before reaching your Spam folder. In this case, contact support by email and we'll  try sending another copy or use a different method.