Author Topic: Having to reactivate GSX again and again and again  (Read 7502 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Having to reactivate GSX again and again and again
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2019, 11:11:53 pm »
I enter my serial/license key that I use to register the serial, and the following messages are given to me.

I can only see the message that says it's contacting the activation server, not what happens afterwards.

Entering my e-mail address results in a "customer not found" message.

This is normal. Our software doesn't support direct activation through email, and nowhere we said it does. We always instruct to insert your activation key, and nothing else, and that's the only one that works.

In any case, continuing on this forum is useless, because we would have to share private details about your order. I replied to you at first, because it seems you were able to activate normally, but the activation simply didn't stay.

Now, it seems you are no longer able to activate so, it's best if we continue this by email, so we can check your keys, your orders, etc.

MagisterMilitum

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2019, 07:34:54 pm »
Whom exactly must I contact for this?  I tried to send e-mails through these forums and the fsdt main site, no one has responded in a week.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 09:55:56 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2019, 09:58:44 pm »
Whom exactly must I contact for this?  I tried to send e-mails through these forums and the fsdt main site, no one has responded in a week.

That's not true.  You have been CONSTANTLY followed up in this very thread, which went on for two pages. You only sent ONE email yesterday in out of office hours, on a Friday, so you just cannot expect an immediate reply during a weekend.

So no, it's not true that " no one has responded in a week", to the one and only email you sent, you'll be obviously replied to as soon as possible, considering the weekend.

ebaez12

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2019, 07:05:55 pm »
Has anyone found the solution to this? Ive reinstalled GSX again and still have the same problem.

pilot53

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2020, 01:03:50 am »
I have the same problem.  Its with certain airports it seems.  I hate that stupid addon manager and can't wait for fs2020 so i can ditch it forever. 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2020, 10:57:18 pm »
I have the same problem.  Its with certain airports it seems.  I hate that stupid addon manager and can't wait for fs2020 so i can ditch it forever. 

Because you think that in MSFS 2020 you won't have or need any 3rd party add-on modules ?

And what, exactly, makes you think the Addon Manager has ANYTHING to do with the activation ? Just because it's the "think" you use to activate it ? Well, even if you think it is, I assure you the Addon Manager doesn't control, check or care about activation. Nothing in the Addon Manager code has anything that is connected to the activation.

So, please describe your problem clearly, so we can see what the REAL cause is.