Author Topic: Problem with FSLabs integration  (Read 1609 times)

medic87

Problem with FSLabs integration
« on: July 22, 2020, 04:53:33 pm »
I got a strange problem, after selecting a stand via the GSX menu and parking, I shut down the engines, but GSX doesnt initiate the deboarding. If i hit deboarding in the menu, thinks like chocks and GPU are getting connected, but no jetway, stairs or cargoloader are moving. Also, I can't use the 'S', 'Q' and 'A' key anymore, the only way to switch sights or mute the sim is to use the P3D menu. after hitting 'Reset position' I can use the keys, but after selecting deboarding again, it starts all over. I just run the live updater 10 minutes ago. Sim is P3D v5 with the latest hotfix.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problem with FSLabs integration
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 06:35:29 pm »
Nothing that can possibly be caused by GSX, especially the keys that stopped working. Surely GSX never tries to take the S, Q and A keys in normal flight mode.

More precisely, GSX never tries to take ANY key, it only registers to the Slew EVENTS so, it will use whatever key you have assigned so the Slew events it needs ( usually in the editor ). If you are not in Slew, GSX won't take any keys other than the GSX hotkey.

I tried calling Deboarding with the FS Labs now, and it works normally.

medic87

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2020, 06:39:13 pm »
Ok, but why does it get back to normal by resetting stand in the gsx menu?

medic87

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 03:26:19 pm »
Got it solved, by turning the Auto mode on in the GSX settings.