Author Topic: Unable to use GSX [Believe it's a software issue]  (Read 1360 times)

fantratic

Unable to use GSX [Believe it's a software issue]
« on: July 16, 2020, 07:56:08 pm »
I fly with FSX and I've recently purchased GSX + Level 2 from simmarket. And I bought it while i was on a plane ride lol. And when i got home, I downloaded it and went into the addon manager of the sim and put the license keys in. It says it's in trial mode after i put each license key in. Yes, I read the warning "Don't copy and paste" and typed it in myself, and I've tried multiple times each day, and it still doesn't work. I wanna be able to use this product and not put $54 down the drain, as GSX is a VERY NEAT product. If anyone is able to help that would be very much appreciated.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Unable to use GSX [Believe it's a software issue]
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2020, 09:54:14 am »
Please don't use the support forum for questions about orders. Especially in this case, because you already emailed to support and you have been already replied to.

fantratic

Re: Unable to use GSX [Believe it's a software issue]
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2020, 10:30:59 am »
It's not a question about an order, it's a question about why GSX won't register the product as active instead of trial, and I'll go check that email give me a sec.