Author Topic: GSX and Aerosoft's London Heathrow Professional  (Read 1662 times)

Nixon

GSX and Aerosoft's London Heathrow Professional
« on: July 11, 2020, 11:51:41 pm »
Hi
I have just installed Aerosoft's London Heathrow Professional to replace UK2000's Heathrow Xtreme which I deselected in P3Dv4.5.

Tonight I loaded FsLabs A320 at Gate 309 and when I attempted to have GSX  refuel the plane I got the message shown on the attached screenshot. I shut down P3D and completely deleted UK2000's Heathrow Xtreme and rebooted my computer. I again reloaded FSLabs A320 at the same  gate. This time I successfully got GSX to come and refuel the plane. I then decided that I wished to take off from 27R so I shut down P3D and rebooted my computer. I changed the take off runway using Aerosoft's config tool for Heathrow. I again reloaded FSLabs A320 at gate 309. To my surprise when I tried to get GSX to refuel I again received the same message as on the attached screenshot. I once again shut down P3D and rebooted my computer. I then finally loaded the A320 at gate 311 only to again fail to get GSX to refuel the plane.

I would appreciate any advice on how to rectify this problem.

Regards
Nixon Thomas

Nixon

Re: GSX and Aerosoft's London Heathrow Professional
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2020, 02:27:52 pm »
Hi

I reinstalled Heathrow and this has resolved the problem.

Regards
Nixon Thomas