Author Topic: Marshaller not going away when deboarding and P3D crashing on exit again  (Read 1718 times)

p3dx3

Updated with the Auto Updater. It stopped crashing when pushed back. But the issue today is when I park at a gate and de-board, the marshaller stands there still guiding me into the gate. Requested pushback after deboarding and he still stayed there. Departed and arrived at another airport, same issue the marshaller guided me into the gate, I selected de-board and he stayed there giving me guidance. I quit P3D and it crashed on exit. Using the NGX-U in P3D 4.5 HF3.

p3dx3

Did multiple flights in another plane, not using gsx at all, exited p3d no crash.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Did multiple flights in another plane, not using gsx at all, exited p3d no crash.

GSX surely doesn't make the sim crash on exit. It was right for you to test with another plane but, since you said you haven't used GSX, you'll never know what was it. Try with another plane ( default, ideally ), but DO use GSX.

p3dx3

GSX surely doesn't make the sim crash on exit. It was right for you to test with another plane but, since you said you haven't used GSX, you'll never know what was it. Try with another plane ( default, ideally ), but DO use GSX.

I think it was from the marshaller being stuck in his animation that was my guess for the cause. I will try again in a couple days with a different airplane.