Author Topic: GSX Wont Work After Live Update???  (Read 10770 times)

Danny24626

Re: GSX Wont Work After Live Update???
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2020, 12:22:29 am »
Does Anyone Have Any Ideas About The XML File, And Why When It Is In The Prepar3D v4 Add-ons Folder, P3DV4.5 Does Not Start? ???

7rrfsmuff

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2020, 10:50:33 pm »
Sorry for the delay in responding.

I've been through all of my 777 acft.cfg files and do not find any reference to a "dummy pushback" anywhere.  I tried reloading the latest patch last evening, but still have the same issue.

Danny24626

« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2020, 11:27:54 pm »
Sorry for the delay in responding.

I've been through all of my 777 acft.cfg files and do not find any reference to a "dummy pushback" anywhere.  I tried reloading the latest patch last evening, but still have the same issue.

Wait, I Thought Umberto Fixed Your Problems?

7rrfsmuff

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2020, 07:14:14 am »
Sorry for the confusion regading acft.cfg files.  It dawned on me afterwards that you are referring to the "Customize Aircraft" option under the "Add-ons / GSX" menu.  I did disable the "dummy pushback" option on the menu and that did clear up the problem.  I do now get a small bit of vibration during the PMDG777 pushback, but that is preferable to the constant break tapping that I encountered previously.

Danny24626

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2020, 06:37:27 pm »
Sorry for the confusion regading acft.cfg files.  It dawned on me afterwards that you are referring to the "Customize Aircraft" option under the "Add-ons / GSX" menu.  I did disable the "dummy pushback" option on the menu and that did clear up the problem.  I do now get a small bit of vibration during the PMDG777 pushback, but that is preferable to the constant break tapping that I encountered previously.

Congratulations On Your Problem Being Fixed  :)